Free MacBook Guide – Free MacBook Pro or Free MacBook Air
Everybody wants a Free MacBook from Apple. When I first earned my Free MacBook, it was the original MacBook. Now, Apple has gotten rid of the normal MacBook and now just offers the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. But don’t worry! You are able to earn either a Free MacBook Pro or a Free MacBook Air the same way that I earned my original MacBook! The guide that follows will show you exactly how to get a Free MacBook Air, or even a Free MacBook Pro. They are machined from a solid piece of aluminum and they’re lighter, thinner, and greener than ever. The Apple MacBook is the best rated laptop, and specifically, the best laptop for college students. Sure, you could buy yourself a New Apple MacBook Air for $1,300, but why do this when you can get a FREE MacBook shipped directly from Apple? This is where I come in. I will lead you through this Free MacBook offer.
As I mentioned before, you can get either a Free Apple MacBook or a Free MacBook Air from MegaFreebie (Purple Penguin Innovations) and I am going to document the entire process so that you can earn your Free MacBook Pro too. This system has been around since 2000 when free iPods were first given away. After 10+ years the system has been mastered and proven legitimate by thousands of people, so why aren’t you earning your Free Macbook Pro?
If you follow the steps below exactly as I outline them you will get your Free MacBook Pro within just 10 days. You can then start using your brand new MacBook, or you can sell it on eBay or craigslist for a hefty profit.
Aren’t these websites scams?
Absolutely not. In the past you did what most people do, and what these companies hope that you do. You probably signed up and clicked around a bit and then left. This is what these companies want because then they don’t have to send you a Free MacBook. The trick is that one you learn how the system works, it’s easy to get free gifts. These companies are legitimate and must send the gifts to someone, so why not make that person you? For proof that this is not a scam we have put together a proof section.
If you have further questions, please post your question below and I’ll try to respond to it within a few hours.
Free Macbook Step 1: Sign up for your Free MacBook Pro using the following link: http://Laptops.MegaFreebie.com
After you click the link you will arrive at the main page. Enter a valid email address and select the gift you want to receive. Not only can you sign up for a Free Macbook but you can sign up for a Free $250 Amazon Gift Card. They will then ask for your shipping info so that they can ship your Free Apple Mac Book to you. DO NOT submit fake information or you may not receive your Free Apple Macbook because they will ship it to the address you submit.
Before we continue, I must address one issue. Online you will see complaints from people who didn’t receive their gift from a freebie site. These people are complainers, and they did not follow the rules. The ONLY reason people don’t receive their Free Aluminum Macbook is because they scam the companies in some way. DO NOT EVEN TRY TO DO THIS, it won’t work. Follow these simple rules:
- Don’t sign up from a public location like school, work or library.
- Don’t use fake information when signing up (including phone number).
- Do not complete the same “offer” more than once.
- Never log into your account from a public computer or a friend’s computer.
Basically, only use your own computer and internet to access to the site and only sign up for trials you’re interested in. It’s easy.
Free Apple Macbook Step 2: Complete an offer
Once you sign up go to the “offers” page on MegaFreebie. Check out all of the different offers that there are. The advertisers listed on this page pay MegaFreebie for you to try their trials and this is how MegaFreebie pays for your Free MacBook. Look for an offer on this list you are interested in. Many of them will only cost a small shipping fee ($5 or so). So, I’ll admit, the MacBook isn’t FREE, it’s just a super cheap MacBook. This is how all freebie websites work. If you want real freebies, you’re going to get pens and erasers. Neither of us wants that stuff. We want the best freebies, which are the great gifts like MacBooks and Wiis. So anyways…Click an offer and do what it asks. Make sure you know exactly what you are signing up for. If it’s a trial and you decide you don’t want to keep the product, you will need to cancel it.
Below are some of the offers I recommend:
Savings Circle – Only costs $4.95 and it’s useful. It also credits instantly.
CreditReport.com – Totally free, and totally valuable. Who doesn’t need to check their credit score?
Great Shape – This offer credits in a couple of hours.
GameFly – Probably my favorite offer because it is the most useful of them all. Who doesn’t want to rent video games?
Discover Clear Card – I’m always looking for a good credit card to sign up for. Plus, this offer is nice because it’s completely free.
Free Macbook Step 3: Spread the Word
To earn your Free Macbook Laptop you need people to sign up using the link on your status page. These people are called referrals. You need them to also complete an offer and then you will get your new aluminum Macbook shipped right to your door.
There are many ways to collect freebie referrals, but for you I have listed below the best methods I have found:
- Recruit friends and family. I have found friends and family can be the easiest people to convince to help you because these people want to see you succeed. It works really well if they get something they want out of it also. Maybe your friend has been looking to signup for Netflix anyways, so he might as well signup under you, right? You can even offer to pay for his trial. Tell your friend you’ll give him a month free of Netflix for signing up under you and give him $10 cash for it.
- Go to some forums to find people that you can trade signups with. Someone from FreebieScoop might want to sign up under you on your Macbook site if you will do the same on their iPod site.
- Make a YouTube video. In the video description make sure to put your referral link. For the content of the video, explain the process of how they can get their own Free Macbook.
- Post on craigslist. Make a post saying that you’re selling a Macbook for $875 with free shipping. When people contact you by email, tell them that you already sold the Macbook, but that they can get a cheap one from MegaFreebie and give them your referral link.
- Send a message to all your friends on Facebook or MySpace. This tends to result in a 5% conversion rate, especially if you offer to help your friends get their own Free Mac book. So, send your referral link and an explanation to 100 friends and you’re likely to get 5 referrals.
Free MacBook Step 4: Enjoy Your MacBook!!!!!
Now that you’ve completed all the steps, it’s time to enjoy your Macbook.
After you’ve completed your offer and obtained your referrals you can place your order. MegaFreebie will then verify your information and check with advertisers for fraud. Within a few days your order will be approved and shipped. It will arrive via UPS and you can open it up and play!
After you receive your Macbook, you should go earn a Free Amazon Gift Card or a Free Canon Powershot Camera. Once you realize MegaFreebie isn’t a scam, there’s no limit to the amount of great freebies you can earn.
If you need further assistance or want to let me know that you successfully followed the directions above and also received your Free Macbook please comment below. If you need help I’ll try to respond within a day or so and am more than happy to help because I want everyone to see that these freebie websites like MegaFreebie are legit. I’ve been earning freebie gifts for a long time and now it’s my turn to give back by helping you.